30 November, 2012

Mercury Square Moon

No arguments with women for me yesterday - just a lot of leaping around the tennis court with D after ten days off in the land of no WiFi, otherwise known as Morongo Valley in the Mohave Desert.

Sure, there was a lot of "Oh you creep" when she sent a ball off to the other side of the court as I stood rooted to the spot and turned my head to look at it, but that's what always happens when we play - I say it ten times in a game and she says it once when I manage a shot that reminds me that I used to be quite good fifty years ago.

Other than that I was happily back at #14 unpacking my thrift shop treasures and rearranging the furniture to accommodate my two new hassocks - aha! Mercury (thinking) square Moon (house), or is that pushing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment