21 July, 2012

Jupiter Conjunct Uranus

Yes hello it's me, the one what writes the everydayastrology blog and posts every month or two when the mood strikes. I could look and check when I last posted but would then probably jump into bed and pull the covers over my head, so let's just say something happened today that reminded me not only just how uncannily accurate astrological transits can be when watched closely but how they can indeed *compel/propel* someone into some kind of corresponding action - posting to a blog for the first time in a month or so.

So, based only on memories of being in Las Vegas when the subject aspect perfected last time - twelve years ago - and remembering that I was extraordinarily fortunate when *playing* slot machines at the time - I in my brilliance decided weeks ago that the only thing to do when this aspect perfected next - July 31, 2012 - was to go to Vegas again and give it another go.

My trusty traveling companion was more than willing to indulge and accompany me - we were regular visitors to The Strip until we both became home owners ha ha - and did his usual exhaustive online research to find us a *deal*; three nights at Harrah's , two of them comped, $45 for the third night. Nothing much to complain about there.

Today, Jupiter exactly two degrees away from conjuncting natal Uranus and thus beginning the possible manifestations of the transit, he called to tell me he'd had an offer in the mail from The Venetian for all three nights comped, hotel taxes comped, resort fee comped, had gone ahead and made a reservation and wondered if I still wanted to go to Harrah's ha ha.

I'd just had an out-of-the-blue invitation to dinner when he called, and once I recovered from the excitement of looking at the Venetian's website and wondering if the Pope made a daily appearance in the mini-sized St. Mark's Square, tore myself off the phone and went off to my dinner destination. There was a surprise guest - someone I met when I first came to Silver and was not anxious to meet again - but I survived that, got myself home in the rain, let a very annoyed Sweet Pea in and managed to make this post, wondering what exactly what else might happen before 9:24 am on July 31st when this aspect perfects.


No comments:

Post a Comment