05 July, 2012

Sun in Cancer Conjunct North Node

If the nodes symbolize people, then you'd (more correct version - one would) expect the subject transit to bring you (one) into contact with the sort of earthlings that further your (one's) growth in this lifetime and are good for you (one) to be around, no? Presumably not, if (giving up on more correct version) you have a natal Twelfth House Sun and are at the current state of your soul's evolution that I seem to be at (back to correct grammar - at which I seem to be).

Enough of that nonsense; yesterday, The Glorious Fourth, hip-hip-hooray, God bless America, hamburgers and hot dogs etc., I spent the day completely alone (well, not counting Sweet Pea) and continued putting the house back together after being away for ten months.

I've been doing it slowly for the past two and a half weeks, but things heated up a bit and in the morning I assembled the stand for the keyboard I bought myself for Christmas and have barely touched that's been in bits (the stand, not the keyboard - that's been on the floor) also on the floor since I took it out of its box probably two weeks ago. I opened all the boxes of toiletries (read assorted tiny complimentary hotel bottles of shampoo, body lotion and conditioner) and threw most of them away. I wiped down the shelves in the back room. I took the printer out of the plastic bag it had been stored in and congratulated myself on having taken the cartridges out and keeping them in separate plastic bags. I spent ten minutes looking for the manual so I could replace the cartridges. I did a test page and it worked. I unpacked the hand luggage I'd used on the plane from Cambridge. I -

I, I, I - well, a variation of the above went on all day - all incredibly boring (north node) things that have needed doing since I got here, and a good thing too, as today with the aspect past and *only* the moon aspecting anything in my chart, I can barely get myself to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment