24 August, 2012

Mars and Saturn Conjunct Above

A bit late with this one, as it happened more than a week ago, but as the two malefics squared my midheaven, it was particularly nasty for me and I've been in recovery ever since.

The accident - me turning into the dirt road on which I live and banging into a neighbor making a left hand turn on his way out - that demolished my poor old Volvo was on August 6th, and sent me into a complete tizzy. What seemed to be good news, however, was that no citation was issued and my clean driving record would remain clean.

That was without Saturn crawling his way towards a square with my midheaven, which perfected on Friday the 17th as a police car drew up in the driveway and I was handed a notice of arraignment ordering me to appear in traffic (I hope) court on September fifth, which just happens to be the date Saturn opposes my Mercury exactly.

And the date the notice was written? August 15, when Mars squared my midheaven directly and with Mercury sextiling Neptune, I was searching every Craiglist in New Mexico for a decent used car, congratulating myself that at least my insurance wouldn't be going up much.

No comments:

Post a Comment