16 August, 2012

Saturn Square Midheaven

Ah yes, the good old evaluation of goals, and what better date to begin posting again than the day before this aspect becomes exact? Do I take the $2,887 the Hartford is offering me and attempt to buy a *new* (read different) car, or do I take the $2,580 they're offering me and pay the additional $1,3000 required to fix my beloved old Volvo myself, and hope and pray I never have another accident and nothing ever goes wrong with it again?

The aspect perfects at 3:00 am tomorrow, giving me all day and most of the night, the way things are going, to obsess over the decision and scour Craigslist cars-for-sale postings within 350 miles of Silver. Yesterday I called the Hartford and left a message saying I'd take the larger sum. Last night I started thinking I'd rather take the lesser and have a car again soon.

I suppose I'll just wait and see what comes out of my mouth when (and if) I get the call back. Wrong attitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment