21 August, 2012

Saturn Opposed to Mercury

This one doesn't perfect till September 5th, but for once I can make a totally accurate prediction: unless the Grant County courthouse is struck by lightning or swept away by flood (oh FAT chance!) before that date, I shall be appearing there at 8:15 am to answer charges of making an illegal wide right turn onto the dirt road where I live, thus colliding with a pick-up truck driven by a neighbor about to make a left-hand turn onto the "main" road.

And, of course, I have two weeks left to get more and more depressed about it while I attempt to buy a *new* used car, and when I'm not obsessing over those two things, I can move on to wondering exactly what treats Saturn opposed to Venus will be bringing me at the end of September.


No comments:

Post a Comment