08 December, 2012

Jupiter Conjunct Uranus

Well, I'm posting here two days in a row - THAT'S a surprise ha ha. This aspect happened earlier in the year at the end of July, when I was silly enough to go to Vegas and expect to win money.

I went to Vegas all right, and thanks to my traveling companion's former life-style got to stay at the Venetian for three days for nothing (yeah, right), and then as soon as I returned, coming back from the dealer with a new spare tire, smashed up my poor old Volvo as Jupiter squared Mars and I made a wide turn onto the dirt road where I live, straight into the pick-up that was making a left turn out.

So - with two days to go until Jupiter conjuncts Uranus - the only sudden windfall in sight is the refinancing of #14, which, if I can find my Social Security Benefit Letter and it actually happens, will save me $250 a month in mortgage payments - in effect giving me a *free* car loan and *free* storage costs on the contents of my New York apartment which is making itself (are making themselves?) very comfortable in a five by ten (or is it ten by fifteen) space in Public Storage in Randolph, Mass. (Don't ask.)

Was it Jupiter square Mars that gave me the impetus to call Bank of America to see if they would indeed help me Make my Home Affordable? I have no idea, and no time to ponder the question, as I have to take a couple of bags of never-wear-it clothing to PAWS thrift shop and get another sudden windfall in disguise in the form of a donation receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment