30 December, 2012

Retrograde Jupiter Sextile Pluto

If I weren't so lazy I'd look up what happened when this occurred direct earlier in the year, but my date book/diary is ten feet away on the couch, I'm snuggled up in bed between flannel sheets with this MacBook Air (MBA) and Ginger like a hot water bottle on my feet and I am, so it will have to wait.

All I know is with the subject aspect perfecting yesterday and mixing itself up with Venus trine the Sun perfecting this morning (see opening para), the Neptunian spell I've been under for the past year (!) was broken a little and I managed to do something other than watch back-to-back episodes of the original Upstairs/Downstairs, which can be found on YouTube thanks to someone called LATENITEYORKIE, who I'd link to for you but you have to subscribe to his channel to be able to see anything so unless you've done that there'd be no point.

Simply know that he also has The Duchess of Duke Street among his offerings, which will take care of me for another month or so when I'm done with Hudson and Mrs. Bridges, and as far as I'm concerned he deserves a mention in the New Year Honors.

So - yesterday: with a bit of impetus from transiting Jupiter in Gemini sextiling natal Pluto in Four, these little fingers finally went to work on playing with their house plants, most significantly taking the four tomato plants received as a gift a month ago out of the quart yoghurt container they were living in and repotting them into individual terra cotta containers as advised. Three are doing well and one promptly wilted and died (Pluto?).

Moving on to non-sentient beings, if that's what a TV stand can be called and I don't see why not, I managed to assemble it myself - the stand for my new 32" Samsung that I got myself for Christmas so I can expand my horizons, get out of bed and watch Upstairs/Downstairs via it and my beloved MBA, that is.

That way I was all ready for when the DISH guy came, and now have a 17" APEX non-working TV sitting on a kitchen chair, where it will probably remain until Spring (or when Jupiter comes back to sextile Pluto again and I reform my environment once more ha ha).

Then it was off to the pile of sodden wood that was once the front steps that's been sitting in the driveway, along with a few take-away coffee cups, food containers and scraps of cement bag paper,   since the new front steps were built five weeks ago. There were several pieces of new wood, bought for the rebuilt steps and never used, that I've been meaning (read, thinking about) to retrieve, which I finally did yesterday, taking them up to the front porch and lining them up to dry out, adding to the general Habitat for Humanity Restore ambience which now surrounds the house.

I could go on, but once again I'm posting so infrequently there is so much to say I can't be bothered to say it when I attempt to catch up. What did I say about being lazy?




2 comments:

  1. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my
    own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it
    my page - define money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever ploy, but you seem to be doing quite well all by yourself.

    ReplyDelete