29 April, 2012

Jupiter Square Moon

I always thought it was Mercury that was the trickster, but Jupiter put up a big (!) fight for the title when it squared the Moon for me on Wednesday. Supposedly a week-long favorable transit making me generous and forgiving, that effect got lost somewhere in the build-up to it due to the current influence Saturn is treating me to, although now I'm in the process of writing about it and putting a bit more thought into it, I have to acknowledge relationships on the home front have been improving lately.


Anyway, the day Jupiter squared the Moon exactly had me sitting on the floor in a pre-kindergarten classroom watching a four-year-old on her Birthday Walk (holding a miniature globe in her hands and circling a lit candle symbolizing the Sun once for every year of life) and bawling my eyes out at the thought of not seeing very much of her in the not-too-distant future


In touch with my emotions? Yes ma'am, and thank God for my thirty-year-old Jackie O sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment