26 April, 2012

Saturn Square Midheaven

This little gift from the universe last appeared near the end of November last year, as it became more than apparent, had I been willing to face facts squarely (ha ha), my days in the hallway were numbered.


Now it's returned and the scales have dropped from my eyes, pardon my cliche, it's very obvious my days in my rented room are numbered - 50, to be exact, assuming I stick around for two weeks more than the original arrangement - as are those in the apartment that's been home for the past 38 years. I can scarcely wait for the middle of August, when presumably wherever I've managed to set up tent by then will be swept away by the tides of this new life Uranus is bringing to us all, especially, so I am led to believe, to those born under the Sign of the Ram (pardon yet another cliche), a group to which I can claim membership. Pessimistic or realistic, take your pick.


(Looking ahead to August, and, as is now usual for me in this life-in-limbo I'm existing in, wasting time instead of dealing with the here-and-now, I see the day this aspect returns is also the day of a New Moon in Leo in the Fifth for me, presumably (again) giving me the creative power to gather up the tent poles and turn them into a tepee for me and Sweet Pea. Now THAT'S pessimistic.)


An evaluation of goals, eh? A feeling of loneliness? No longer having the strength to go on in the direction I've "chosen"? What a load of old bollocks astrology is. Anyone would think I'd be in a situation where I had to try and decide what to do about my public life hysterical laughter and my work and career. Force myself to go on with my half-hearted rewrite of Just For You so I can meet the deadline for an international playwriting competition in the U.K., where it would actually stand a chance of being considered? Take whatever but-out my landlord is going to offer me or go to housing court, fight, and risk the judge having a bad day? Pack up all my stuff and send it 2,000 miles away to Silver, where I could accomplish one goal at least - living in my own space with Sweet Pea where he's able to go outside and I can as well? Pack up all my stuff, put it in storage and throw away the key? Save a lot of money and throw it all out instead? Forget about babysitting and start to learn Bridge? Do a babysitting resume (!!!!!!!) and go to the Nanny Conference this weekend?


Thank goodness astrology IS a load of old rubbish. Otherwise I'd be experiencing a heavy-duty Saturn transit right now, and that's something we wouldn't wish on anyone. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the second time I've been to your website. Thnx for explaining more details.
    Here is my web-site - Disc Spring Belleville

    ReplyDelete