30 April, 2012

Transiting Venus in Two and Other Musings

Okay, good, so Citibank have resolved my ninety-five cent dispute on last month's credit card statement and reversed the charge, just in time for me to look at this month's and find three other charges that were never initiated by me, totaling almost $100. All three are phone calls I never made, one from the U.K., one from Panama and one from Luxembourg.

(Note to The Dwarf Planet; having to squander $60 on a Universal World Adaptor Plug in Marbella so I could use my computer at my sister's in March was a mildly amusing manifestation of your beginning transit through my Ninth. This is getting ridiculous.)

In further Venusian news and involving a slightly more significant amount of moolah, negotiations with my landlord's attorney are drawing to a close and will probably be completed soon, leaving me homeless with a huge IRS payment due next April, but let's look on the bright side; I won't have to wash the kitchen floor and who needs a cheap apartment on the Upper East Side anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment