29 April, 2012

Venus Trine the Moon

This might be "a good time to look about for ways to beautify and decorate your home," but I don't have one at the moment - not one I'm living in, anyway - so I did the next best thing - helped someone else.

With natal Jupiter in Virgo, I'm a bit of a dab hand at organizing, and in an hour or so me and Helpee had two Whole Foods bags filled with SC's outgrown clothes to be passed on as hand-me-downs, should we be able to find any child in 02138 in need of such, and Helpee had a closet where you could catch a glimpse of the back wall, if you looked carefully.

In one of those amazing coincidences so often brought about by astrology, Helpee, with a Venus/Mars sextile in effect, was having a good day for working to beautify her immediate surroundings. Quite what to attribute her buying us all a very special barbecued ribs lunch to I'm not sure. Probably some happy combination of all the Venusian/Lunar sunbeams in the ether dancing around and bumping into Mars in Virgo ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment