23 May, 2012

Jupiter on the Ascendant

Well, I wouldn't call going to counseling and bawling your eyes out because you're leaving the place you lived in for 38 years feeling good and projecting warm positive energies out into the world, but you can't win 'em all and we get back to the slowest moving planet wins and Saturn squaring the Midheaven, forcing me to, er, examine my *goals* and wonder where I'm going in life.

And the answer to that is down to Randolph tonight to register for a 10 x 5 storage space so Small Local Moves can drive down to New York this weekend and pick up my stainless steel mixing bowl and my copy of the I Hate To Cook Book to languish under lock and key until and if I come back to the east coast after a summer in the southwest.

Ah yes, expanding my circle and meeting people I wouldn't ordinarily come across, especially people in power like the genius at the Apple store who told me it would take five to seven days to  repair my MacBook Air and then asked if there was anything else he could help me with.

Oh well - time for me to go and pick up SC from school and become a woman of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment