18 May, 2012

Mars Opposed to Mars

Yet another amazing coincidence - Mars opposes Mars from the Fifth and I get to play tennis (if that's what you can call it) for the first time ever in Cambridge - me, two grown women, one grown man, one four-year-old and one dog, all leaping around on two tennis courts and having the time of our lives. I remember fun. AND I can still move the next morning.

There's a couple of other significators - Sun in the First, with Jupiter about to follow, and if I pay close attention (and were a really good astrologer) I could use this knowledge to rectify my birth time to the minute, rather than using my mother's "Oh, about a quarter to nine," although that seems uncannily accurate.

All I need to do is notice when I "get arrogant and give myself airs," thereby identifying the exact degree of Taurus on my Ascendant, although something tells me if I am swanning around giving myself airs the last thing I'll be thinking about is staying conscious. It gets complicated, this stuff.

Something's going on, though, as I've already fallen down the front steps trying to get SC down in the stroller when I usually bump it down empty, and yesterday, after a year and a half of using the kitchen, I pinched my finger in the hinge of the corner cabinet as I was closing it. With that same Mars that had me playing tennis coming to square Natal Uranus, I'm told "an accident can be the sign of frustrated ego energies transmuted into destructive powers," but that's only if I'm not aware of the need for constructive change in my life.

As I'll be on the bus again tonight going down to New York to pack up yet more boxes in readiness for leaving somewhere I've lived for forty-nine years, I think it's safe to say I'm aware of the change going on in my life. Whether or not I think it's constructive is another story, so I'd better stay out of the kitchen for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment