14 May, 2012

Uranus Trine Pluto

*Funny* that this will perfect the first weekend in June when I leave my apartment in New York for good and supposedly enter an entirely "new phase of existence in which the habitual patterns and concerns of the old way of my world may vanish entirely or diminish in their importance " - no more having to decide whether I get a slice with pepperoni or sausage, I suppose, or wondering whether I get blackberries or blueberries from the fruit man.


As for the vanishing entirely, my beloved favorite coat of all time - the Wallis Shops full-length grey plaid bias-cut swagger I bought in London in 1989 - got shoved into a Fairway bag and went off to the thrift shop yesterday, leaving the coat closet empty except for the horrible green padded jacket thing I bought in Silver last year for the east coast winter that never happened.


If I wanted to be negative (wot - me?), I could take it as a sign of the end of *cosmopolitan* existence and the beginning of new life in Pumpkin Center, wherever that might turn out to be, but me being such a positive thinker and all that's such a blood-curdling thought I think the first thing I'll do next weekend is take the green thing off to the thrift shop as well and go coatless into the future.


Presumably this aspect is going to pick up the pace a little and get me moving a bit more than it did this weekend. Looking ahead, with Jupiter trining the Midheaven and conjuncting the Ascendant next weekend, all that boundless energy and enthusiasm should at least enable me to get the bundled up magazines on top of the fridge downstairs on Friday night for recycling. 







No comments:

Post a Comment