21 May, 2012

Jupiter Trine Midheaven

Boundless enthusiasm? Not quite the way I'd describe the way I've been feeling for the past couple of days, although yesterday I did manage to pry myself off the couch, take a couple of bags of stuff to the thrift shop and carry six old gallon cans of paint down to the ground floor and leave them by the trash cans.


Those major feats accomplished, it was time to gather up the unopened Christmas cards I carry back and forth from Cambridge to New York every time I go, shove them back into the wheelie bag, pick out a few choice items from my 38-year tenancy that I've decided I want to carry on into my oh-so-eagerly-awaited *new life* (this time: my father's old Players Please tobacco tin that I keep safety pins in, a copy of Alan Bennett's The Laying On Of Hands, two of my father's ties (hmmmm....) and six stainless steel coat hangers) and make my way back to 31st and Eighth to wait for the bus.


Tomorrow: Jupiter on the Ascendant. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment