19 May, 2012

Venus Is Retrograde - Here Come The Old Friends

So Venus stations retrograde on Wednesday and Friday night I walk into what used to be called home and a card's been pushed under the door from someone I worked with at Oppenheimer in the days when I got a paycheck every two weeks and haven't seen for ten years and there's a message on the answering machine from someone else I haven't seen for twenty - not bad for the first two days.

The Haven't Seen for Twenty isn't too surprising as a week or so ago I managed to respond to the Christmas Card she sent six months ago and actually wrote a response back, which she has now presumably read, but the Haven't Seen for Ten is completely out of the blue, to coin a phrase.

Perhaps HSF Ten comes under the Mars Square Uranus that perfected at noon today, although I think a little more action is involved in that case than reading a card.

As it happened, I was attempting at that time to send a photo of the Cuisinart I'm selling on Craigslist to an interested party using my non-smart cellphone. As there's been no response from Interested Party, I was probably not successful, but it was the best I could do as I came down once again from Cambridge without the USB  connection cord for my camera.

I believe there's a strong case to be made here for "The slowest moving planet wins," as with Saturn all but stationed a degree off squaring my Midheaven there's not much I can think about except what the f*!@ am I doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment